Whether you are using WordPress for your business or for blogging, you need to get people on your mailing list. But, if you also want to increase the number of readers who sign up to your list, then you need to use optin plugins. In this article, you can find out the 10 best optin plugins you can use for WordPress.
Why optin plugins are needed:
- Allows you to add popup signup forms to your WordPress site
- Allows you to test and monitor the effect it has on readers
OptinSkin allows you to add beautiful optin forms to your blog in multiple locations. You can also split test different variations of optin form to see which one is the best. Features include:
- 18 built-in template designs
- Performance tracking
- Lifetime free updates
- Works with Aweber, MailChimp, Feedburner.
The plugin for a single website is available in US$67.
OptinMonster allows you to create professionally designed optin forms. It enables you to turn your website visitors into subscribers and customers. Features include:
- Create unlimited forms for use
- Built-in analytical and reporting
- Page level targeting
- Support and updates
The basic plugin type is available for US$49. Pro version for the plugin costs US$199.
This plugin allows you to increase the number of people who optin to your email list. You can change everything from colors and headers, to image. Features include:
- Page Specific PopUp
- Force Subscribers
- Entry/Exit PopUps
The plugin is available for US$47.
This plugin allows you to bring visitors to actually join your email newsletter. There is no programming knowledge required for building popup forms. Features include:
- Add videos to your popups
- Add social follow links on your popups
- Zero coding needed
- PopUp split testing
The plugin is free to download in lite version. However, the Pro Version for a single site is available in US$47.
5. Ninja Popups
This plugin has beautiful popups to convert your website visitors into subscribers. You can offer a discount for leaving customers, or locking content until they share something.
- Social networking locker
- Page level targeting
- Sample presets included
- Full APi integration with mailing services
The plugin is available for US$18.
This plugin is designed to insert any type of content in the popup. It also has a simple system statistics for counting the number of views for popups. Features include:
- Slider and Lightbox included
- Auto open, Auto close, Cookies
- Multiple content, Multiple options
- Compatible with Short Codes
The plugin is available for US$15.
Pippity allows you a great level of customization. With ability to handle your popups, the plugin provides an effective way to build the list of email subscribers. Features include:
- 18 pre-built templates
- Targeting of post types
- A/B split testing
- Supports major email providers
The plugin for single site is available for US$49. Unlimited sites cost US$165.
This is an all-in-one plugin for your WordPress site. You can create unlimited number of subscribe forms including the popup forms, each one of having its own content.
- Create multiple exit popups
- Subscription form of hidden content
- Build a LightBox Subscription form
- Have your subscription form in the footer bar
The single license for plugin is available in US$47.
9. Pop Up!
This plugin allows you to grab the attention of your visitor with special offers or ads popups. You can control who sees the popups, including logged-out users.
- Display popups to visitors from specific geographic locations
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Customize the style and layout easily
- Set the amount of time for popup display
The plugin is available for US$19.
10. Multi Events
This plugin allows you to add subscription popup box to your wordppress. Popup window is responsive so it also looks great on small screens. Features include:
- Modern Optin form
- 7 subscribe popup windows
- Remember visitors
- Show or hide close button
The plugin is available in US$14.
It can be difficult to decide which one is best because each one packs great features. So, what do you think of these optin plugins? Please share your opinion in the below comment section. I would love to hear it!
Powered by WPeMatico